- Psionics for PC's are rare, 1% chance, no modifiers, so that any charcter has an equal chance for psionic ability.
- Characters with psionic ability will roll their psionic attribute, 3d6 + combined Intelligence, Wisdom, & Charisma modifiers.
- The Psionic attribute score will determine some simple psionic abilities that are usable at will, success chance DC modified by the standard attribute modifiers from version 3.5.
- Characters with psionic attribute above a certain number, say 12, gain a psion level and have the opportunity to take additional psion levels based on gained experience points which unlock access to psionic powers (i.e. those from the d20 SRD).
- Use of level-based psionic powers cost hit points scored as non-lethal damage using standard non-lethal results and healing.
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Ruminating about the tricky subject of psionics for player characters in The World's Most Popular Role Playing Game I have set upon some structure for my first draft...