|(The artist for this was Greg Espinoza, a truly remarkable talent!)|
However, here is some goodness from that work!
There are on and off again a lot of argument about technology, especially futuristic technology, in The World's Most Populat Role Playing Game. Our group always paired technology and magic, and had several folks running "Technos" (as that class was know from the Arduin Grimoire) over the years. Including the indomitable Barbarian-Techno, Grady.
Powered Exoskeleten (aka "Bone Walker")
1. Operating Charge 100 hours;
2. Movement 240' (note: max move burns operating charge at 25x normal rate);
3. Ability to leap 30';
4. Strength equivalent to 25 (hit for 4d10+7);
5. Dexterity equivalent to 25;
6. Armor Class 23, hit only by +1 or better weapons or strength greater than 20;
7. Hit Points 200 (abilities reduced 10% per each 25 hp taken over the first 50).
Description: This "techno" artifact is composed of Titanium, boron filament, plasteel, etc., powered by a nuclear battery, and is more than 150 years old. It weighs 250 lbs. and is 8 1/2' tall. It will fit all humanoids from 4' to 7' tall.
Value: 100,000 gold sovereigns