*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Wow, two-years-and-a-day ago I was setting out to establish some workable system for psionics. I'll have to check into my notes and where I left off. Psionics were always an interesting twist to our 1e games and useful for a magic-like ability for sci-fi creatures and races. But damn if we didn't have to look up and argue over the rules just about every time!

My idea was to have a rare ability (psionics) with an attribute score that would provide some powers at a base level. If a character wanted to increase psionic abilities the character would apply levels from experience points just like a multi- or prestige class.

Ha, I could use a little break from transcribing "Underport," so maybe I'll hammer something out.

I also have bothersome life intruding on my fantasy multi-verse (har, or is it all multi-verse???). The next couple weeks will probably (hopefully) contain more free/discretionary time than I'll have afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment