*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Friday, May 1, 2015

Free "Knights" compatible High-Level Scenario!

Click the image below for a copy of "Descent to the Chasm of the Drow" scenario, completely compatible with the Knights of the All Mind hybrid rules or easily convertible to other OSR/D20 rule sets.

The dungeon is based on a scenario ran for my group back in the mid-1980s and is really an outline for a drow encounter that guards some mythic treasure or important prisoner. It includes both fantasy and sci-fi elements that a game judge can extrapolate upon.

My friend J.A.S. created the original scenario and I borrowed Drow Zippo Knights from a different scenario by my friend Sick Rick.

(Note: An earlier draft of this scenario was my entry to the 2015 One-Page Dungeon Contest.)


No comments:

Post a Comment