*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Print Copies

My favorite piece of machinery!
I had a couple inquiries about print editions. Many of the All-Mind works available on DriveThruRPG predate DriveThruRPG's "print-on-demand" feature, so they are not set up with the exact formats to get All Mind items in print from DriveThru.

However, each booklet is formatted to print in "Booklet" format in Adobe Reader.

I use a regular HP laser printer (except for color pieces, then I need to use the inkjet), printing the cover on 65 lb card-stock and the interior pages and maps on standard 20 lb paper. Then I use an extended-arm stapler to place 2 staples precisely 5 1/2" (built-in ruler) at the center of the pages. (2 staples are how the old TSR supplements Greyhawk, Blackmoor, Eldritch Wizardry, and Gods, Demigods & Heroes were all bound)

Next, I use the press on my manual machine-cutter to compress the spine down to keep the booklet from fanning out so much.

If you do this at home you'll find the middle pages extend out beyond the cover. I use the manual machine-cutter to trip the edges of each booklet for a professional finish.

These "digest-sized" booklets are perfectly sized for the game table and have held up very well over time. These are my original printings of the Knights of the All Mind rules booklets after around 100 hours of play...
For those of you who aren't prepared to do this at home, and until I get things in the proper format to use the print-on-demand feature, I would be happy to send one print edition of any booklet per each booklet purchased of an All Mind PDF product for $3 printing costs plus $2 for 1st class US mail shipping. Only $5 over the PDF price on DriveThru!

Just forward your DriveThruRPG purchase confirmation email to matroxlusch"at"gmail"dot"com and I will send you a PayPal invoice for each print request. The print product should ship within 48 hours after the PayPal payment is received.

No comments:

Post a Comment